Two get very high, and other hot air balloon related foolery

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Evil, its just you

How can anyone that encouraged listners to send watermelons to that lovely Mr Beard and his afternoon show pretend to be anything other than the devils messenger in Umhalanga.

Excuses excuses excuses Mr David.

At least you've started fitness training properly, I will have to run twice as hard to catch up.

For moment I thought I'd lost kilo last week and was going to announce such a fact but it seems that the scales are plus or minus that kilo depending on the position of the moon.

I have resolved to announce weight loss at the 5KG gone stage.

Anyhow enough of this I was just checking the weather online before commiting aviation.

I have posted a pic of me, its the pie.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home