Two get very high, and other hot air balloon related foolery

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I have lost some weight!

Consulting my larger version of the lard chart I see that I must loose half my target weight by the 19th of March, I have so far achived 3KG hooray in theory that makes me 1.43 KG ahead of target. How much of that loss equates to the hair cut I had yesterday I'm not sure. I am certain that I will grow it long from now and have that weight reduction plan in my pocket.

Telkom are performing at their normal rate out here in Fort Nottingham, the phone worked for 3 hours last night and for about an hour this morning but right now nothing.

People to thank for help and advice are becoming many but lets start anyhow..

Stuart Baynes Stuart Baynes Photography
Fred Bebington Estcourt Airfield
Howard Cleland Artel Communications
Simon Forse Lindstrands
Tanja Grobotek CAMU
Steve Griffin Fly Me to the Moon
Scott Smith Virgin Active Kings Park
Yesh Surjoodeen HP South Africa
Leo Theron Flightcraft
Mike de Villers SA Flyer Magazine.
Brigadier General Teresa Jacobs SAAF

Cheers

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home